Well after 2 days of nothing but work and chores I got to relax and play video games with Victor and my friends when he reminds me of the essay we have to do so now its last minute but that is no excuse to give this essay my best shot.
The play I feel has a lot of room for growth. I feel that Shakespeare could of done a little more on the background in the characters and or more in what was going on in there heads at the time. Macbeth I feel was a man who just wanted to please people, nothing he really did was ever for him but things that others wanted. Many of my feelings of the play are positive the characters were interesting and despite the people portraying the characters in class having the enthusiasm of a man in his 90's that has seen everything and nothing surprises him, the play has be wanting to just keep of reading and at times I did not wanting to wait a while day. Everyone in the play I feel had some sort of greed and from what we discussed in class on Friday and prior Shakespeare wanted to show us that pushing your luck and reaching for more than you can handle is not only a sin but just brings pandemonium to everyone involved. Macbeth was a good man he followed orders and would of had a bright future would he just have ignored the words of the witches. When Macduff killed macbeth it brought so much juice and happiness to everyone especially Malcolm, but not so much because he killed a man but what Macbeth represents. He is a man that disturbs the peace in the kingdom and brings nothing but sorrow when he get greedy, if I was in his shoes I would have been happy with my promotion but never the less I think we cant all help but think what if... what if we became king i can relate to this because i remember wanting a new rifle to go hunting with and my cousin did to so we worked hard and when I got mine he bought a better one and even tho they both end up doing the same task him having the better one made we with that was me. Now I would go and kill him for it but that's always in my head what if..
lol....smh always doing your work at the last minute.
ReplyDelete