Wednesday, August 29, 2018
HOW I LEARN
After school I have a routine that I do almost daily. First if i have to go get anything my mom asked of me from the store I do it on my way home, next when I get home I pick up my little brother from his babysitter. After that I go to the kitchen and feed my brother and myself, while in at it I take out my homework and see how much I have to do but I dont start it till 5. I go to my backyard with my brother so he can play with our dog, meanwhile I clean after him and fill up his bowls of water and food. when my parents get home is when I go walk the dog in the fields that are behind our house, I enjoy that because my dog gets to run around without having to worry about cars or other dogs trying to fight. my brother tags along and he likes to chase my dog around. After the walk is when I start my homework and after I eat dinner with my family and talk about our day and stuff, then I go to my room and play video games if I'm in the mood or just watch TV. Then I go to sleep and rinse and repeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 was a weird one.Mond shows John his collection of banned religious writings, and reads aloud long passages from the nineteenth-ce...
-
The modest proposal is mostly talking about the struggles of the beggers in this world. They tell of motheres that are in the streets beggin...
-
Today i read the nun and this tale was pretty easy to understand for the most part. Most of the questions i had, where locations such as th...
No comments:
Post a Comment